Based within the Systems department, you will work closely with a broad range of internal and external teams, providing support and creative solutions to assist teams across all stages of the digital cinema workflow. EIKON Group is committed to being at the forefront of innovation, and the Systems support team are encouraged to be a part of this by driving new ideas and solutions for our digital cinema practices.
We are proud to invest in our team and all necessary training will be provided on the job.
- Introducing and on-boarding new users to our bespoke range of systems; assisting them with all required information to access and use the system.
- Troubleshooting any issues or questions that users may raise and resolve these in a timely manner, via email, phone or face-to-face using our Helpdesk tools.
- Managing the successful generation and timely delivery of KDM licenses, allowing theaters across the globe to exhibit feature films.
- Updating and maintaining EIKON Group’s database of global digital cinema theater information.
- Receive, process and schedule content and distribution orders for physical and electronic delivery globally.
- Management of content delivery to vendor partners for distribution.
- Liaise with local distribution partners to ensure delivery requirements are met and provide updates to clients.
- Responsible for the administration of our client’s online ordering platform.
- As part of the Systems Helpdesk, representing the company by providing high quality customer service to external clients, including Hollywood film studios, distributors, translators, and cinemas across the globe.
- An interest in the Media and Entertainment Industry and/or Post-production is preferred.
- Strong IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Team player with interpersonal skills who also can work on own initiative.
- Professional, positive, and pro-active approach.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload both personally and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and suggest solutions.
EIKON Group operates 24/7 to ensure we are always on hand to provide the best service to our global clients. To support this, after an initial training period, the Systems Support role will involve working a staggered shift pattern, working Early shift and Late shift, Monday to Friday. Specific hours to be confirmed.
This is a dynamic role that brings lots of exposure to a wide range of departments, teams and workflows. It is especially suited to an individual looking for experience in the digital cinema industry, who is adaptable and hard-working, with a willingness to learn.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in joining the EIKON team, please submit a recent CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up introductory phone calls with all suitable applicants, followed by an interview. We are seeking to bring the right person into our team as soon as possible but are flexible with regards to notice periods and can accommodate these where required.