We are seeking a Customer Support Coordinator to join our Systems Operations team at our Burbank facility, to assist our clients and customers as they use our broad and bespoke range of platforms, applications and services.
The Systems Operations team work closely with a broad range of internal and external teams, resolving queries, recommending solutions, guiding product users through features and functionalities, and processing client requests.
As the first point of contact for many of our clients and customers, you will be acting as an ambassador for the company; you will need to be a strong communicator, both written and verbal, in order to succeed. You will also need first-rate problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail, to ensure our clients receive the best service every time.
EIKON Group is committed to being at the forefront of innovation, and the Systems support team is encouraged to be a part of this by driving new ideas and solutions for our digital cinema practices. We are proud to invest in our team and all necessary training will be provided on the job.
Providing high quality Customer Service to internal and external customers, including Hollywood film studios, distributors, translators, and cinemas across the globe, by:
- Setting up new users on our bespoke range of production systems; assisting them with all required information to access and use the system.
- Troubleshooting any issues or questions that users/customers may raise and walking them through the problem-solving process via email, phone, or face-to-face using our Helpdesk tools.
- Following up with users/customers to ensure issues are resolved.
- Properly escalating unresolved queries and customer complaints to Management for further investigation.
- Providing feedback on any customer feature requests to our internal software team.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all systems, including any new features that are released, to effectively support customers.
- Managing the generation and delivery of KDM licenses, allowing theaters across the globe to exhibit feature films.
- Processing content distribution orders and scheduling delivery globally. Liaising with distribution partners and providing updates to customers.
- Updating and maintaining our internal databases with information provided by theatres globally.
- Providing administrative assistance for our online customer ordering platform.
An interest in the Media and Entertainment Industry and/or Post-production is preferred.
Strong IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Team player with interpersonal skills who also can work on own initiative.
Professional, positive, and pro-active approach.
Excellent communication (written & verbal) and customer service skills.
Ability to handle high-pressure situations and sensitive information.
Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload both personally and as part of a team.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
Ability to troubleshoot effectively and suggest solutions.
EIKON Group operates 24/7 to ensure we are always on hand to provide the best service to our global clients. To support this, after an initial training period, the Systems Support role will involve working a staggered shift pattern, working the Early shift and Late shift, Monday to Friday. Specific hours to be confirmed.
This is a dynamic role that brings lots of exposure to a wide range of departments, teams and workflows. It is especially suited to an individual looking for experience in the digital cinema industry, who is adaptable and hard-working, with a willingness to learn.