At EIKON, we believe people do their best in a supportive, innovative and collaborative environment. Where communication is key, people care and take pride in what they do and how they do it. If you support these values, have a love for film & TV and want to be part of a globally successful, culture-driven team, then please read on.
About the Role
Based within the Systems team, you will work closely with a broad range of internal and external teams, providing support and creative solutions to assist teams across all stages of the digital cinema workflow. EIKON Group is committed to being at the forefront of innovation, and the Systems team is encouraged to be a part of this by driving new ideas and solutions for our digital cinema practices.
We are proud to invest in our team and all necessary training will be provided on the job.
- Introducing and on-boarding new users to our bespoke range of systems; assisting them with all required information to access and use the system.
- Troubleshooting any issues or questions that users may raise and resolve these in a timely manner, via email, phone or face-to-face.
- Managing the successful generation and timely delivery of KDM licenses, allowing theatres across the globe to exhibit feature films.
- Updating and maintaining EIKON Group’s database of global digital cinema theatre information.
- As part of the Systems helpdesk, representing the company by providing high-quality customer service to external clients, including Hollywood film studios, distributors, translators and cinemas across the globe.
- An interest in the Media and Entertainment Industry and/or Post Production is preferred
- Strong IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Team player with interpersonal skills who also can work on own initiative
- Professional, positive and pro-active approach
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and customer service skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and sensitive information
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage workload both personally and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and suggest solutions
EIKON Group operates 24/7 to ensure we are always on hand to provide the best service to our global clients. To support this, after an initial training period, the Systems Coordinator role will involve working a rolling shift pattern with other members of the team as follows:
- 2 x Early Shift (07:00 – 15:30)
- 2 x Late Shift (14:30 – 23:00)
- 2 x Night Shift (22:45 – 07:15)
- Followed by 4 Rest Days
Full training provided.
This is a dynamic role that brings lots of exposure to a wide range of departments, teams and workflows. It is especially suited to an individual looking for experience in the digital cinema industry, who is adaptable and hard-working, with a willingness to learn.
If this sounds like you, and you are interested in joining the EIKON team, please submit a recent CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. We will set up introductory phone calls with all suitable applicants, followed by an interview at our London-based office. We are seeking to bring the right person into our team as soon as possible but are flexible with regards to notice periods and can accommodate these where required.