Looking for an exciting challenge?
EIKON Group is looking for a Systems Coordinator to join our busy Systems team, working across a wide variety of high-quality systems and office applications to support end-to-end post-production services for both major Hollywood studios and internal departments globally.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about feature film and are looking to learn and develop their knowledge, skillset, and experience in this exciting market. EIKON Group is proud to invest in our team and all necessary training will be provided on the job.
Overview of role:
As part of a team, our Systems Coordinators are responsible for supporting both our internal and client-facing software systems and providing helpdesk and troubleshooting assistance to our clients, including film studios, distributors, translators and cinemas across the globe.
Our team works with systems that provide a variety of services to clients, including:
- Localisation (Subtitling and Visual FX) of feature films and trailers for a global market
- Marketing Campaigns and trailer releases both theatrically and online, including Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- KDM licensing, allowing playback of feature films in cinemas worldwide
- The management and creation of dubbing scripts for feature films
As all of these systems have been developed in-house by EIKON Group, Systems Coordinators will be fully trained on each system and given all necessary information to be able to provide support to our clients.
The Systems Coordinator role would ideally suit someone dedicated to working in a dynamic and deadline focused office environment. The successful candidate would exhibit:
- Technical proficiency, with strong attention to detail
- Time management skills with an understanding of the operational impact of critical deadlines
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced 24/7 365 environment
- Ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external departments (London and LA)
- A highly professional attitude - You will be working closely with clients at major Hollywood Studios, their territory representatives, distributors, translators and cinemas directly via email and telephone
As part of a team, our Systems Coordinators are responsible for:
- On-boarding new users to our systems, adding user accounts and communicating with users, ensuring they have all the required information to access and use the system
- Troubleshooting any issues or questions system users might have and resolving these in a timely manner, via email or on the phone
- Managing the successful generation and timely delivery of KDM licenses, allowing theatres across the globe to exhibit feature films
- Updating and maintaining EIKON Group’s database of global digital cinema theatre information
- Working closely with our Software Development team, testing systems as they are being developed and highlighting bugs and suggesting improvements
- As part of our systems helpdesk, providing high quality customer service and being first point of contact for external clients, including film studios, distributors, translators and cinemas across the globe
- Working with internal departments to find the best way to implement new workflows and system enhancement requests
- A keen interest in the Media and Entertainment Industry and/or Post Production
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Customer Service experience
- Team player with interpersonal skills who also has the ability to work on own initiative
- Professional, positive and pro-active approach
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and customer service skills
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and sensitive information
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage workload both personally and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and suggest solutions
EIKON Group operate 24/7 to ensure we are always on hand to provide the best service to our global clients. To support this, after an initial training period, the Systems Coordinator role will involve working a rolling shift pattern with other members of the team and will involve the below:
- 2 x Early Shift (07:00 – 15:30)
- 2 x Late Shift (14:30 – 23:00)
- 2 x Night Shift (22:45 – 07:15)
Followed by 4 Rest Days
Full training provided.
If you have a passion for film and media and would relish the opportunity to work in a dynamic and forward thinking company, please submit your recent CV and cover letter.