EIKON Group are looking for a Systems Coordinator to complement our busy London based System Operations team; working across a wide variety of high-quality systems and office applications to support end-to-end post production services for both major Hollywood studios and internal departments globally.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about cinema, and are looking to learn and develop their knowledge, skillset and experience in this exciting market. EIKON Group are proud to invest in our team and all necessary training will be provided on the job.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
As part the Systems Operations department, you will be responsible for supporting our internal and client-facing software systems and providing helpdesk and troubleshooting assistance to our clients, including film studios, distributors, translators and cinemas across the globe. Primarily, you will assist in the generation; delivery; and support for KDM and TDL management, using bespoke, internally developed software.
Systems Operations team manages and supports systems that provide a variety of services to clients, including:
- KDM licensing, allowing playback of feature films in cinemas worldwide.
- Management of Trusted Device List (TDL) and theatre information across the world.
- Localisation (Subtitling and Visual FX) of feature films and trailers for a global market.
- Marketing Campaigns and trailer releases both theatrically and online, including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
The Systems Coordinator role would ideally suit someone dedicated to working in a dynamic and deadline focused office environment. The successful candidate would exhibit:
- Technical proficiency, with strong attention to detail.
- Time management skills with an understanding of the operational impact of critical deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced 24/7 365 environment.
- An interest/experience in post-production, and a desire to learn and understand the mechanics of the current and future Cinema Industry.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external departments (London and LA).
- A highly professional attitude - You will be working closely with clients at major Hollywood Studios, their territory representatives, distributors, translators and cinemas directly via email and telephone.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the below responsibilities:
- Managing the successful generation and timely delivery of KDM licenses, allowing theatres across the globe to exhibit feature films and encrypted cinema content.
- On-boarding and training new users to our systems, adding user accounts and communicating with users, ensuring they have all the required information to access and use the system.
- Assisting with the growth and data management of EIKON Group’s global digital cinema theatre information database.
- Troubleshooting any issues or questions system users might have and resolving these in a timely manner, via email or on the phone.
- As part of our systems helpdesk, providing high quality customer service and being first point of contact for external clients, including film studios, distributors, translators and cinemas across the globe.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A keen interest in the Media and Entertainment Industry and/or Post Production.
- Experience in similar field.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong IT literacy, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Customer Service experience.
- Team player with interpersonal skills who also has the ability to work on own initiative.
- Professional, positive and pro-active approach.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage workload both personally and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and suggest solutions.
The Systems Coordinator role has plenty of potential for future development and is a great opportunity to be part of a growing; forward-thinking company at an exciting time as we further expand the department in LA. If this sounds like you, please submit your recent resume with a cover letter.