Due to increased demand, EIKON are once more expanding their subtitling department.
As we enter an exciting period of rapid global expansion to support new business, we are seeking a Subtitling Technician to join our growing team in Soho, London.
We are looking for somebody enthusiastic, reliable and flexible to join our experienced team to work as a Subtitling Technician. The successful applicant should have a number of years' experience working with theatrical and broadcast subtitles.
They will possess the desire and ability to learn new software, concepts and workflows, both currently and going forward.
EIKON has the most experienced subtitling team in the industry and the applicant should have the desire to become part of that team.
Main duties of this position are as follows:
- Creating subtitle language projects.
- Managing incoming subtitle files from a variety of sources.
- Conforming and importing incoming files and scripts.
- Reviewing files over backgrounds.
- QC and error reporting in 2D.
- Exporting proofs, simulations and final files for mastering.
- Problem solving language related issues.
The subtitling department works closely with other departments at EIKON and therefore opportunities will arise to be involved in projects which go beyond the normal scope of subtitling.
EIKON is also constantly developing new techniques and workflows, so we are looking for somebody who is willing to push the boundaries and contribute to the continuing success of our company.