EIKON (Group) is born out of an excitement in innovation. We are a Technology Solutions and Servicing company in the motion picture, VOD, IPTV and broadcast television industry. Our aim is to be formative in all we do, seeking alternative thought in a demanding sector.
EIKON is driven by challenge and technology advancement, and we continually strive to create the most efficient and effective solutions.
We deliver to content owners and distributors worldwide, enabling optimised products, in any language, in any territory throughout the world with the quality audiences’ demand.
- Work closely with lead developers to implement .NET application architectures and designs.
- Work and take lead on greenfield projects.
- Maintain existing applications to support operations.
- Produce documents including Release Notes, Design Documents and Class Diagrams.
- Perform testing with technical peers and functional end users to ensure successful launch of development projects.
- Participate in Design and Code Reviews.
- Out of hours support when needed.
- Help shape functional and technological decisions which will help take their products to the next level.
- Communicate clearly to all stakeholders.
- Promote quality engineering and good coding practices across the company.
- Mentor junior developers, helping them grow both technically and in their careers.
We are looking for a full stack developer, comfortable working on all areas of a project with an in-depth understanding of as many of the following as possible:
- 5+ Years ASP.NET MVC.
- ASP.NET Web API.
- Expert in C# and .NET 4.5.
- Strong concepts and working experience in SQL Server. Expert in TSQL, Stored Procedure, Functions, Indexes, Performance, Normalisation.
- Strong experience and understanding of Entity Framework.
- Experience of developing web UI based applications and high performance batch processes and interfaces in a high volume transactions environment.
- Knowledge of programming methodologies, standards and techniques.
- Experience of configuration and release management. Working experience of TFS or other source code management tools.
- Experience of working with business users and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of distributed computing and SOA architectures (WCF, REST, WebAPI).
- Knowledge of RESTful and SOAP interfaces.
- Testing (unit, integration etc.), along with test automation.
- Distributed message system design/development.
- Bootstrap and responsive front end development with HTML 5.
- Agile and XP methodologies – TDD and iterative development with continuous integration.
- SOLID Code design.
- Postgress Database.