Love Film? Are you looking for your first role in post-production? We are always looking to hear from enthusiastic and passionate individuals keen to join EIKON. We offer a diverse working environment where our Runners gain excellent exposure to varied and challenging work within the post-production industry.
- Assisting all employees with queries and helping to resolve any problems.
- Help our clients to feel at home by providing a first class hospitality service.
- Tidy and prepare the theatre suites.
- Arrange refreshments for clients & staff as required.
- Distributing post and running deliveries.
- Ensure in-house facilities are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Taking initiative to manage stocks and supplies, arranging orders where necessary; ensuring refreshments, stationary and general office equipment are well stocked.
- Front of House / Reception cover - including dealing with calls, welcoming clients, booking meeting rooms, cars and couriers.
- Ad hoc administrative or building services duties as required.
- Assisting with the smooth running of our office.
- Passion, enthusiasm, friendly with the desire to succeed.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment.
- The suitable candidate must be pro-active, hard-working, motivated and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be efficient, organised & well presented.
- Must be able to contribute to good working relationships, and to create a positive atmosphere.
- You should be computer literate in Word, Excel and e-mail programs and possess a professional & friendly phone manner.