EIKON Group are a fast-growing worldwide digital mastering, localisation and technology business, servicing the film and television industry for worldwide feature releases, episodic content, and full trailer marketing campaigns. EIKON service all the Hollywood studios and many other major content owners.
With facilities in London and Los Angeles, EIKON have a reputation for excellence, experience and innovation, above and beyond all others in their field.
The role of QC Operator is extremely important at EIKON. You will be responsible for QC assessment of high-profile content from major OTT clients and traditional studios, thereby helping to uphold Eikon’s reputation as a world-class vendor.
- QC feature and episodic content from high-profile OTT clients
- QC internally generated assets
- Opportunity for theatrical feature and trailer QC
- Generate QC reports
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- At least 2 years’ experience in a dedicated QC role
- An exceptional eye and ear for detail
- Knowledge of broadcast video standards
- Knowledge of HDR and Dolby Vision
- Knowledge of Dolby Atmos
- Knowledge of IMF
- Knowledge of broadcast audio loudness standards
- The ability to read a video waveform meter
- Experience of tools such as Clipster, Resolve, and Pro Tools
- The ability to quickly identify and correctly name film, video, and audio artefacts
- Thorough knowledge of post-production processes and workflows in both video and audio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and sensitive information
- The flexibility to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong IT literacy
This position is part of a shift rota which includes nights, weekends and public holidays.