We are expanding our Account management team in Los Angeles and are looking for highly motivated, experienced and passionate people.
The role of Production Coordinator is a pivotal role within EIKON, ultimately responsible for production management, scheduling, project prioritization, and managing the completion of customer content.
The main and broad responsibilities within EIKON will involve project management in Digital mastering and Foreign Language Versioning for feature and trailer/marketing content for digital cinema release (and potentially other multiple platforms) for EIKON clients.
The role will be based in EIKON (306 E. Alameda, Burbank).
- Enter and manage projects internally
- Work closely with Account teams on a day to day basis scheduling active and upcoming projects
- Ensuring that orders are entered efficiently and quickly
- Ensure expectations of quality, efficiency and delivery are always met
- Schedule of time and technology in different departments to deliver projects
- Manage troubleshooting and oversee resolution
- Liaise internally with the EIKON team in developing opportunities for workflow & procedure updates to work more effectively and efficiently
- Creation and tracking of production reports
- Good knowledge of production workflows and operational systems