We’re currently looking for a talented and motivated Mid/Senior Level Motion Designer to join our growing visual effects team. As a department we create high-quality motion graphics for a host of film studios and production companies. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional eye for detail, a strong grasp of compositing techniques, and a sound understanding of the principles of motion graphic design. An excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Cinema 4D and render management systems is essential, and any experience in typography, graphic design and project management would be an advantage. We’re looking for someone with 3+ years’ experience, ready to hit the ground running in our fast-paced but friendly London facility.
Our talented team of designers and motion designers are responsible for localising title sequences, narrative inserts and visual effect shots for feature films, trailers, online marketing, broadcast programs and other downstream materials for international distribution. Our work is viewed by audiences around the world, and we pride ourselves in creating sequences that are indistinguishable from the original version. This is a key position within our expanding creative department where you’ll be expected to use your knowledge and experience to help support and mentor other members of the team, and lead projects through to completion. To facilitate work with international clients and ensure deadlines are hit, applicants will need to be flexible when it comes to working hours and will occasionally be required to work at weekends.
- Generating 2D/3D motion graphic sequences.
- 3D title animation.
- Stereoscopic compositing.
- Replication of visual components in multiple languages.
- Reproduction of content that is indistinguishable from the original versions.
- Pan/Scan & editing for foreign censorship.
- Project tracking and delivery through our in-house systems.
- Provide technical insight and advise account managers of the best solutions for clients.
- Developing new workflows and procedures for the efficient delivery of content.
- Support and mentor other motion designers
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Possess good working knowledge of post-production processes & services.
- Strong understanding of digital cinema/broadcast colour spaces.
- An eye for layout and typography.
- Ability to take direction and structure working practice so that design changes can be efficiently made.
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and impeccable attention to detail.
- Delivery of work to the highest possible standard.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and see a task through to completion.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Capacity to maintain focused in pressured situations.
- Methodical approach to work and ability to multi-task.
- Polite and professional with a positive and optimistic approach.
- Software Skills: Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects & industry standard plug-ins. Maxon Cinema4D. Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in stereoscopic compositing.
- Knowledge and experience of scripting languages.
- Software Skills: Adobe Illustrator/Indesign.
- Experience working with HDR content.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a professional design environment.