At EIKON, we believe people do their best in a supportive, innovative and collaborative environment. Where communication is key, people care and take pride in what they do and how they do it. If you support these values, have a love for film & TV and want to be part of a globally successful, culture-driven team, then please read on.
WHY WE NEED YOU
We believe this role is fundamental to the engagement of our employees and the business. First impressions are everything. We want people to feel great when they walk into EIKON and we're looking for someone who understands that the office environment can genuinely impact the happiness and morale of all employees. We're looking for an enthusiastic Front of House & Facilities Manager with a “can-do” attitude to join our London team. You'll have a great eye for detail, be extremely organised and you'll be proactive in creating and maintaining a working environment that is positive and productive for our employees.
Based on reception within our Soho head office, you will embody EIKON’s core values, acting as a brand ambassador by creating a welcoming experience for our guests. Connecting them with the appropriate person, or over the phone in a professional manner. You will think critically and creatively about how to regularly improve process and operations. Anticipate employees needs to continuously improve the employee experience and provide creative solutions that meet (and exceed) their needs and deepen employee engagement. You will ultimately be responsible for the management of services and processes that support the company including:
- Front of House management and reception duties
- Develop and champion an effective Health & Safety culture that meets company and legal standards.
- A first aid qualification would be advantageous
- Ensure risk assessments and safe systems of work are implemented at all times
- All Health & Safety inductions for new & current employees
- Manage the budget and expenses for various facility needs
- Provide contractor and supplier management to ensure compliance with contracts, compare costs to ensure we are getting the best deal
- Work closely with the security team to manage office security systems, planning for security services/audits and managing and controlling access levels.
- Oversee contractor visits regarding security, insurance, and H&S
- Full facility maintenance management such as aircon, recycling/refuse collection, plumbing, etc
- Point of call for current & new supplier contracts
- Regularly meet with contractors, such as cleaners, to ensure standards are maintained.
- Door access control issuing new fobs/monitoring logs etc
- Emergency lighting tests
- Monitoring the CCTV
- Recording meter readings
- Respond to emergency situations or other urgent issues involving the facility
- Organise and supervise relocations, installations, and renovations.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A passion and eye for creating a great working environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to deal with people at all levels
- A highly efficient and organised approach to your workload
- The ability to adapt and change priorities according to immediate business needs
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- A self-starter who seeks out opportunities to make improvements around the office and in our processes
- Willing to roll up your sleeves
- An outgoing personality with strong customer service orientation
- Must have 2+ years of office/facilities management experience
- Health & safety qualification
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office