This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to enter into the post-production industry. This role involves communication and collaboration with all departments and the successful candidate will be exposed to a multitude of workflows regarding subtitling, VFX, and mastering.
- Working with the account management team to ensure smooth ingest/delivery of data.
- Maintain secure working practices with regards to data handling.
- Ensure a high level of detail when dealing with daily tasks.
- Manage content ingests for client screenings in a scheduled and prioritised fashion.
- Monitor storage volume levels and prepare archiving when necessary.
- Facilitate physical media creation, HDD, USB, LTO, Blu-ray, DVD.
- Windows/Linux experience (Win10, Server 2012, RHEL/CentOS 7).
- Bash/Shell, Python, basic network/storage understanding.
- Remote session management (Remote Desktop, screen, VNC, x11, etc.).
- Ability to problem solve, work calmly under pressure and work well in a team.
- Exposure to file transfer technologies (Aspera, Signiant, FileCatalyst, FTP).
- Willing to work under strict non-disclosure agreements.
- Room to grow into further system administration/support role.
Full-time, shift based on a ‘7-fortnight shift’ rota, working 10-hour shifts:
- Week 1: Mon/Tues/Sat/Sun.
- Week 2: Wed/Thurs/Fri.
Potential for the role to require early/late shifts in the future.