EIKON Group is looking for a Bookings Coordinator, to complement our busy London based System Operations team; working closely with the Client Services team and our clients, to support the logistical requirements and bookings for theatrical screening of content.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about cinema, and are looking to learn and develop their knowledge, skill set and experience in this exciting market. EIKON Group is proud to invest in our team and all necessary training will be provided on the job.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the below responsibilities:
- Receive, process and schedule content and distribution orders for physical and electronic delivery globally.
- Management of content delivery to vendor partners for distribution.
- Liaise with local distribution partners to ensure delivery requirements are met and provide updates to clients.
- Responsible for the administration of our client’s online ordering platform.
- Managing the successful ordering; generation and timely delivery of KDM licenses, allowing theatres across the globe to exhibit encrypted cinema content
- Assisting with the growth and data management of EIKON Group’s global digital cinema theatre information database
- Troubleshooting any issues or questions system users might have and resolving these in a timely manner, via email or on the phone
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and vendor partners.
- Ensure expectations of quality, efficiency and delivery are always met.
- Billing of completed projects, including project reporting and tracking.
- Provide administrative support to a wider team of account managers working on content creation.
- Other duties as assigned
- A keen interest in the Media and Entertainment Industry and/or Post Production
- Experience in a similar field
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT literacy
- Good knowledge of production workflows and operational systems.
- Great time management skills with an understanding of the operational impact of critical deadlines
- Team player with interpersonal skills who also has the ability to work on own initiative
- Professional, positive and pro-active approach
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and customer service skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and sensitive information
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload both personally and as part of a team
- A highly professional attitude - You will be working closely with clients at major Hollywood Studios, their territory representatives, distributors, and cinemas directly via email and telephone.
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and suggest solutions
The Bookings Coordinator role has plenty of potential for future development and is a great opportunity to be part of a growing; forward-thinking company at an exciting time as we further expand the department in LA. If this sounds like you, please submit your recent resume with a cover letter.