We are recruiting an Account Manager to work within our ever growing team. We are seeking an individual who is passionate about the film and television industry and who wants to be the best at what they do.
Overview of Role:
The role of Account Manager within EIKON is ultimately responsible for the production management, servicing, revenue and strategic growth of designated clients within the company. Your main and broad responsibilities with EIKON will involve project management in Digital mastering and Foreign Language Versioning for feature, episodic and trailer content for multiple platforms for the Hollywood Studios and other EIKON clients. This role reports directly into the Head of Production & Client Services.
- Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clients.
- Ensure expectations of quality, efficiency and delivery are always met.
- Coordinating localisation projects with client International & territory offices.
- Managing projects internally and externally (from quote to delivery through to costing).
- Scheduling of time and technology in different departments to deliver projects.
- Manage troubleshooting and oversee resolution.
- Work internally with the EIKON team and EIKON clients in developing opportunities for new technologies, workflows & procedures.
- Creation and tracking of production reports.
- Revenue and Project forecasting.
- Good knowledge of production workflows and operational systems.
- Experience in, and good knowledge of, the Media & Entertainment Industry (Broadcast, Film, Digital Cinema and/or Post Production).
- Team player with interpersonal skills who also has the ability to work on own initiative.
- Professional, positive and pro-active approach.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly diligent approach to work is essential.
- Tight organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and customer service skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and sensitive information.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage workload both personally and for your team.
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Willing and able to trouble shoot complex problems and suggest solutions.
- Strong IT literacy.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to learn more about this role or apply for it, please send your recent CV.