We are expanding our Account management team in Los Angeles and are looking for highly motivated, experienced and passionate people.
An Account Manager will be working on a team to facilitate feature campaigns for our studio customers. In this role you will be responsible for managing the production and delivery of worldwide feature campaigns from beginning to end. This will include direct contact with our studio customers and all departments across EIKON.
The responsibilities within EIKON involve managing the digital mastering and foreign language versioning of feature/episodic content for digital cinema and steaming platforms across multiple EIKON clients.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A positive and professional attitude
- A voracious appetite to learn, with a strong determination to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and the confidence to thrive within this environment
- A willingness to help those around you
- Some localization/post-production experience is required
- College degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Candidate should be a motivated self-starter and eager to learn
- Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clients
- Ensure that expectations of quality, efficiency and delivery are always met
- Coordinate localization projects with the client’s International and territory offices
- Manage projects internally and externally
- Schedule time and technology in various internal departments to deliver projects
- Manage troubleshooting and oversee resolutions
- Creation and tracking of production reports
- Knowledge of production workflows and operational systems
Working hours are set from 9:30am to 6:30pm however the candidate should be willing to work outside of these hours based on business requirements.