EIKON Group are a fast growing worldwide digital mastering, localisation and technology business servicing the film and television industry for worldwide feature releases, episodic content and full trailer marketing campaigns. EIKON service all the Hollywood studios and many other major content owners.
With facilities in London and Los Angeles EIKON have a reputation for excellence, experience and innovation above and beyond all else in their field.
EIKON Group are expanding our Account management team in Los Angeles and are looking for highly motivated, experienced and passionate people.
The role of Account Manager is a pivotal role within EIKON, ultimately responsible for production management, servicing, strategic growth and revenue of designated EIKON clients (through servicing and delivery).
The main and broad responsibilities within EIKON will involve project management in Digital mastering and Foreign Language Versioning for feature and trailer/marketing content for digital cinema release (and potentially other multiple platforms) for EIKON clients.
Post Production experience is preferred.
At least 2 years of digital cinema experience.
The role will be based in EIKON (306 E. Alameda, Burbank).
- Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clients.
- Ensure expectations of quality, efficiency and delivery are always met.
- Coordinating localization projects with client International and territory offices.
- Managing projects internally and externally (from quote to delivery through to costing).
- Schedule of time and technology in different departments to deliver projects.
- Managing troubleshooting and oversee resolution.
- Work internally with the EIKON team and EIKON clients in developing opportunities for new technologies, workflows & procedures.
- Creation and tracking of production reports.
- Revenue and Project forecasting.
- Good knowledge of production workflows and operational systems.