EIKON Group is a fast-growing worldwide digital mastering, localization and technology business servicing the film and television industry for worldwide feature releases, episodic content and full trailer marketing campaigns. EIKON service all the Hollywood studios and many other major content owners.
With facilities in London and Los Angeles, EIKON has a reputation for excellence, experience, and innovation above and beyond all else in their field.
EIKON Group is expanding our Account management team in Los Angeles and is looking for highly motivated, experienced and passionate people.
An Account Coordinator will be working closely with an Account Manager to assist on trailer and marketing campaigns for our customers. In this role, you will learn how to plan and project manage a worldwide marketing campaign, from beginning to end.
The broad responsibilities within EIKON will involve project management in Digital Mastering and Foreign Language Versioning of trailer/marketing content for digital cinema release (and potentially other multiple platforms) across multiple EIKON clients.
KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- A positive and professional attitude
- A voracious appetite to learn, with a strong determination to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and the confidence to thrive within this environment
- A willingness to help those around you
- Some localization/post-production experience is preferred
- College degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Candidate should be a motivated self-starter and eager to learn
- Build and maintain strong, professional relationships with clients
- Ensure expectations of quality, efficiency and delivery are always met
- Coordinating localization projects with client International and territory offices
- Managing projects internally and externally
- Schedule of time and technology in various internal departments to deliver projects
- Managing to troubleshoot and oversee the resolution
- Creation and tracking of production reports
- Working knowledge of production workflows and operational systems
The role will be based in EIKON (2777 N Ontario St Suite 180, Burbank).
Working hours are set from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm however the candidate should be willing to work outside of these hours based on business requirements.