Overview of Role:
The role of Account Coordinator within EIKON is responsible for assisting with production management.
Your main responsibilities will involve coordinating the distribution of Digital Cinema Content for the EMEA market, as well as supporting the account management team with trailer campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Receive, process and schedule content and distribution orders for physical and electronic delivery across EMEA.
- Management of content delivery to vendor partners for distribution.
- Liaise with local distribution partners to ensure delivery requirements are met and provide updates to clients.
- Responsible for the administration of the Eikon delivery platform.
- Provide administrative support to a wider team of account managers working on content creation.
- Billing of completed projects, including project reporting and tracking.
- Assist with troubleshooting and oversee resolution.
- Build strong, professional relationships with clients and vendor partners.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a post-production role, digital cinema, and distribution/logistics experience is preferred.
- Professional, positive and pro-active attitude.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Team player who is also comfortable working on one’s own initiative.
- Desire to learn about technology and operational production workflows.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage workload in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Strong IT literacy.